- Indications for Temporary Relief of PMS, Fatigue, Mental and Physical Exhaustion, Depression, and Irritability.
- Provides support for the female reproductive system.
- Balances and Maintains healthy hormonal functions.
- Female tonic for women of all ages - popular for over 60 years in Germany.
- All natural, has no side effects.
Alchemilla Vulgaris 1x, Asperula Odorata 1x HPUS, Chamomilla 1x HPUS, Viola Odorata 1x HPUS; 8mL each of: Cinchona Officinalis 2x, Mentha Piperita 1x HPUS, Rosmarinus Officinalis 1x HPUS, Valeriana Officinalis 1x HPUS; 6.5 mL each of: Helonias Dioica 2x HPUS, Agnus Castus 3x HPUS, Ambra Grisea 3x HPUS, Cimicifuga Racemosa 3x HPUS, Convallaria Majalis 3x HPUS, Crocus Sativa 3x HPUS, Cycalamen Europaeum 3x HPUS, Damiana 3x HPUS, Hydrastis Canadensis 3x HPUS, Caulophyllum Thalictroides 4x HPUS, Lilium Trigrinum 4x HPUS, Senecio Aureus 4x HPUS, Staphysagria 4x HPUS, Naja Tripudians 8x HPUS. Contains ethyl alcohol (20.9% by vol.) and water.
*The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
All homeopathic liquids have to be in an alcohol solution by law. The standard content is normally between 30% and 60%. Contessa only contains 20.9% . To minimize the taste of alcohol, it can be taken in water.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Adults take 1 tablespoon two to three times daily.
- Not intended for children under 18 years of age.